Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oi

Hi all. As a lot of you know, my dad is having health issues that I won't go into here. He's tough as an ox, so we all know he'll be fine. Plz send him your love. I may be gone to FL - not sure when, but soon.
Having a good day at work. Showed a cut about a dance team that needs help (for MADE) and everyone really liked it a lot. Plus, I had apparently improved it a lot since the last time this one producer looked at it, so I got props from him too. Nice feeling. I'd like to post the cut here actually, so I'll work on that. I might even like it on my reel page, even though it's just a rough greenlight (a package shown to the executives to get a show started and then eventually aired).
So I'm listening to Moz and enjoying the day. I'm enjoying the weather even though I'm cooped up in a windowless office. :)
I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment