Friday, June 4, 2010

best lunch everrr

OMG. So I've been trying to eat healthy and mostly raw, and I went to Green Symphony by my job in Times Sq (I recently reviewed it on yelp because it has a fresh juice bar and I get the green monster - spinach, celery, ginger, apple - and actually yesterday I customized it and got spinach, celery, apple, and pineapple, mmm). So I went in expecting to get my green monster juice - and I know I should have because it makes you feel INCREDIBLE - but the hot/cold bar called me over.
They had things like veggie egg rolls (which looked really good btw) and chicken lasagna and stuff that might be made with better ingredients, but which I was not about to eat in my life right now. So I left that area and went to the side and the first thing I saw was a carrot and sprout salad marinated in raw tamari. Mmmm! I have been having a craving for this particular salad ever since I saw it on one of the raw sites. So I got some of that, some red cabbage and raisin salad in some amazing non-chemicalized dressing, some corn salad with scallions, and some tomato and avocado salad.
Let me tell you, these salads were so bursting with flavor that I thought - if this is raw, hellelujah! Lol. So delicious and a little container of all of this was 5 bucks. I got a fruit leather also and I have an apple from before so I'm set!
Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment