Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alissablog :)

Hi everyone,
So I've decided that in lieu of old-timey calligraphic quill-written letters (thanks for teaching me anyway, ma), or more "modern" methods of "expression" like facebook, I'm going to really concentrate on my blog. This way I get to post my photos to one place to people who care to look, and I also get to be a bit creative. Facebook I'll leave for lexulous playing.
So if you're out there thinking "whatever happened to alissa?" or "I wonder what alissa's thinking at this moment (or day)"? then you know where to click.
It's a fun project for myself and my loved ones that I hope you'll enjoy. You can leave wacky comments at your leisure. Hehehe.
The first photo I'm uploading is this flyer from my shop because I still laugh when I look at it. Kind of reminds me of Ricky from Better Off Dead. Ric sent it to his "guildmates" (gamers) and he thinks they all think that's him holding the drink, lol.

4 comments:

  1. amazing! how many ounces are actual bobas??? 32 oz. of boba is like a dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that photo! it screams, wow! Bobalicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! yes, it's pretty damned big. Ric, the genius mad scientist that he is, came up with the idea. We went to a couple street fairs that had sangria in these soup containers - yes, huge ass alcoholic drinks. :)
    So we applied that to the boba. They come in big soup containers, and I had to cut a criss cross in the lid so the big boba straw can fit. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the soup container size. I would love one of those. Great idea. Very innovattive form both of you.

    ReplyDelete