Monday, September 8, 2008

It felt so wrong, it felt so right...

Woohoo, updated blog and it feels soooo good...

I feel that I've made reparations and life is suh-wheat.

I just found out that this coming week I shall be working two freelance jobs. Two full time jobs. Eeek. I'm thrilled in the $$$ cha-chinging tingly way, but also concerned that I may have to intravenously inject caffeine into my body. (intravenous drug use is no laughing matter and is in no way endorsed by this blog).
Let's see how I hold up. Amusement may be in store for, well, you. Not so much me.
I'm working at LOGO which rocks and will also be working on a pilot for Stone Cold Steve Austin. I can't say I know anything about it, but maybe it will be large men in small lycra. That would be cool.

I feel this weird need to post a video again. hehe:

No comments:

Post a Comment