Saturday, May 1, 2010

OMG the other Tyra!

So not only do I not have cable, but I've been so ridiculously consumed with work this week that I haven't been able to watch the finale of RuPaul's Drag Race until tonight! Aw, poor Juju B went down in flames! How did that happen so fast?
I think they want someone so "fashion forward" because of the judges, particularly Santino. I don't think it matters too much in the drag world, but hye, Ru is miss "supermodel" so I guess that's whatcha get on this show.
And I love Raven, personally, but they formed the whole finale in favor of Tyra so it seemed like she should win. Plus, who wouldn't want a homeless young father to win? I mean, really. But I did not condone him stabbing Ju in the eye with his heel! Wtf, right? Or ripping off wigs? Not very ladylike behavior, lol.
Anyway, pretty good finale and I'm happy for Tyra. Leave me yer thoughts about this in the comments!!
Good night at work. But man, 42 nd st is sooo insane, even on Fri nite. It's a human jungle - I thought concrete jungle was referring to, well, the concrete and buildings, but it's really about the people running around screaming and being crazy like deranged hyenas. Hahaha. It was kind of fun to wade through, but I'm just like, I just worked, get me hommmme!
G'nite and yay for the weekend...gotta back on a more "normal" sleep schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment